015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Wednesday, January 13, 2010
It's not broken

It's been years and years of waiting. I hope that you'd never have to go since day 1 but after all, there was no way of changing your dad's decision.

It's been a long time waiting and it's nice to hear from you again, what you've been up to, how you've been doing and how's everyone at home. We are both worlds apart and with the time difference, it is tremendously hard for us to catch up on each other. It's either you're sleeping when I'm up or the reverse way. Whatever it is, I can't wait to see you and I can't wait for you to be back here because I've been missing you all these time.

I hope you'll never have to leave...and I guess this is too hard to ask for...

Keep Fighting,
Marjory

4:58 PM