015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Monday, June 14, 2010
Maybe, sometimes

It's always good to get away from your own country once in awhile. Being in a foreign land for any purpose, whatever the reason, is also good. Sometimes you hope to be in that foreign land forever and never want to leave. But home will always be missed.

If there was the chance, I would stay in the foreign land longer and enjoy whatever. I hope I'll never have to leave such an enjoyable country which has good 4 seasons.

I hate to countdown. For now, Ill enjoy the world cup 2010. Go Oranje!

Keep Fighting,
Marj


-- Posted from Blogpress

3:36 AM