015.007

But always remember that it's got to come from all of us

. Winner of Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Nominated for Female Captain of the Year Award 2007/2008
. Meritorious Silver Awardee
. 4th in Annual POL-ITE (Women's Soccer) 2007/2008
. Captained RP Women's Soccer team 2007-2008
. 2nd place in WPL 2007/2008 (Young Women)
. Meritorious Bronze Awardee (Marquee Troupe II Service Learning) 2007





Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Keep on working it.

I admit and accepted that that it wasn't one of e best today, at least for me. I was down many times. I tried, I got up and again, I couldnt catch my breath. It was as if my breath was way faster than I am. I was fully exhausted in 15-20 minutes.

The next half was slightly better but better effort could have been put in.

All in all, theres plenty to work on and I definitely need to work on my fitness with everyone else.

I've never felt that awful before. Just gota work harder and pull e strings next time.

Happy Birthday Weisi and I hope you'll wear the jersey 24/7. Just kidding.

Keep Fighting,
Marj


- Posted via iPhone

12:30 AM